Our search for a better understanding of the metaphysical world and years of personal experience with paranormal phenomena, has led us on to the path of helping others. We investigate paranormal occurences using various scientific methods and approaches. If you are being tormented by sights, sounds and chills, we will gladly help - free of charge.

Monday, August 16, 2010

HUSBAND COMES BACK AS A SHADOW!

My previous husband died 8 years ago to cancer. I am remarried now to my new husband of 6 years he is a retired Chief in the Navy. Here is my story. One night in November at 11:30 pm I was cleaning our fish tank. I felt like someone had just walked into the kitchen. The light in the kitchen was off but the living room light was on so it still lit up the kitchen. I saw a shadow standing in the kitchen up against the counter. I thought it was my husband Michael. So I said, what is the matter honey could you not sleep? There was no response. I focused and realized the shape of the body was not my husband. At first I thought someone had broke into the house. Then when focused I realized I recognized the silhouette it was James. I was filled with pure terror. I jumped up to the couch behind me and covered my eyes and repeated out aloud don't be scared. I stood up and peaked into the kitchen and he was gone. I ran into the bedroom and woke up Michael. I was hysterical. Michael so tired but he said, don't worry honey if it was James he will not hurt you he loved you. I had to call my parents in the middle of the night and wake them up. It was very traumatic to me it effected me till this day. I would get up extra early and take a shower while my husband was still here before work for months. I am still afraid of walking into a dark room. Two months later in January Michael's parents came to visit our home for the first time from Missouri. We were cooking in the kitchen. I decided to take some pictures of their visit. When the pictures were developed there was a shadow in the kitchen behind Michael's mother. When my husband saw the photo he said, that was freaky. It made me feel good that someone else could see what I had seen. Except when I seen James he was more defined I could see his legs and arms as if he was a person standing in the kitchen. Just wanted to share this with you and get your thoughts. God Bless.



Submitted by:  Albert on www.ghoststudy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment